|Black Friday Deal for Xiaomi Product what you should see, It is so cheap for you and you only have on Black Friday. Please see below for more detail:
Xiaomi Redmi Pro has been introduced for a few hours with a quite familiar design, but attractive and worth discussing within a long time. The most typical features of this phone is the dual-rear cameras ( a 13Mp camera and a 5Mp one ). There are totally three versions of this phone, all of which use 10 core chipset, then Helio X20 and 3Gb of RAM, and the other is Helio X25 and 4GB of RAM.
The configuration of Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- 5.5″ 1080p AMOLED display
- CPU: a 2.3 GHz decacore Helio X20/X25 chipset, 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64/128 GB of internal storage
- 4050 mAh battery
- GPU: Mali T880 graphics
- Rear camera: 13 MP Sony IMX258 and a 5 MP Samsung one
- Body dimession 151.5 x 76 x 8.15mm
- USB Type-C, a 3.5mm headphone jack
Some predominant features of Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- With the enormous support of two cameras at the same time, there will be a great enhancement in the image quality. More specifically, the focal point is improved from 095 to 5.6, which makes it become such a real professional camera for a real photographer. As well as that, this also uses an ImagiQ Pro chipset that specializes all the images, which is also a contributing factor to its quality.
- Another great spec is a 2.3 GHz decacore Helio X20 and X25 chipset, which boosts the whole performance of the phone pretty much.
- The price is also one of the most impressive things that we need to consider, from $250 to $320.
- Pro OLED screen is aslo an great benefit.
- There are some problems relating to Mediatek chipset such as overheating issues sometimes.
Where to buy this affordable phone?
At the beginnning of this August, Xiaomi Redmi Pro can be pre-ordered, so if you want to buy this one, you can keep in touch with us for more valuable information. The way to buy things on Gearbest has been updated packed with the video showing all steps. To make sure you understand it, please follow the link HERE.
Some thing you need to consider prior to buying:
To kick off the procedure, you need to prepare two things:
- Everything will be purchased through Paypal account. So if you have a VERIFIED account, everything will be much easier. If not, you need to VERIFY your Paypal account. You can search on Google about it. Gearbest will refund all your orders if it identifies your UN-VERIED one.
- If you pay through VISA card, you have to verify your personal inforamtion. Then Gearbest will send you an email with the verification of the 4 last digits of your VISA card.