|Black Friday Deal for Xiaomi Product what you should see, It is so cheap for you and you only have on Black Friday. Please see below for more detail:
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi introduced its latest addition to the Redmi Note series in November 2015 with the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. It had been one of the most awaited releases among a flurry of other high-end low-budget smart devices by various mobile manufacturers. Xiaomi brought two variations of the mobile in the market. One is the 32GB model with 3GB RAM, and the other one is the 16GB model with 2GB RAM. While the hype has been much around the launch of this Smartphone, let us take a closer look to know if it is indeed going to be a smart buy.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 design
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 review
The first thing you are going to notice on un-boxing is the cool aluminium metal body with fingerprint scanner. It has got the premium feel when touched and is unmistakably a major improvement coming from Xiaomi. The mobile is quite sleek and comfortable to grasp in one hand, having a convenient design. It comes in three colour variations – grey, silver and golden, each one of them being quite classy looking having an aluminium body and matte finish. A first glance of the mobile is bound to make you notice the similarity that it has got with iPhone. The curved sides with full metal casing makes it look and feel great in hand.
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB
- ROM: 16GB / 32GB
- Expandable Memory: Not Available
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- CPU: Octa-core
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10
- Screen: 5.5” (1080p) IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colour
- Primary Camera: 13MP (1080p video), 4128 X 3096 pixels phase detection autofocus, dual-tone dual LED flash, multi-modes with panorama shooting
- Secondary Camera: 5mp (1080p)
- SIM: Dual SIM (micro-sim), Dual Standby
- Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Communication: Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, USB, Radio, Infrared
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 performance
Putting the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 through the performance test revealed quite good result. The 32 GB model scored impressive and topped 95% of the available Smartphone, while the 16 GB model wasn’t too far behind either, scoring an impressive 93 percentile (better than 93% of the available Smartphone). However, given the specs, the result is quite expected.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 camera
Both primary and secondary cameras are Samsung made. The primary camera is 13 MP and has 1080p image and video capturing capability. It is 78 degree wide angle camera, which offers high image capturing area. Primary camera has dual tone dual flash for real tone picture capturing. The phase detection autofocus technology makes image capturing fast and effective. Xiaomi has launched a few pictures as sample, which looks really promising. Captured picture quality is also great. Even in low light the pictures turned out to be very little grainy.
The mobile is packed with a juicy 4000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery. With a 32% increase in power from the previous model, this certainly is a great piece of gadget for heavy users. The battery is non-removable, but it definitely lasts quite long. You can play music for 60 hours and the standby time on 3G is of 264 hours. The mobile is perfect for those who love shooting a lot of pictures.
Here is a picture of the Redmi Note 3 with chassis teardown (do not attempt this unless you really want to void the warranty)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has hit the headlines for its fingerprint scanner as well. It is easy to setup and those who are worried about the security and privacy being offered with their fingerprint being recorded in the device, let me assure you that it is perfectly safe. The fingerprint is saved in a standalone encrypted memory which, even the device system cannot access. There is no way your fingerprint will fall into wrong hands if the mobile is stolen. However, the fingerprint unlocking mechanism makes it much faster to unlock. You will be able to unlock the device in 1.3 seconds, which is less than the time taken to enter any security code or diagram. Moreover, this will offer your device the ultimate security ensuring that you alone access the device.
- The device uses MIUI 7 which is the latest from Xiaomi. Similar to its predecessors, this UI is easy to use and much user friendly. It is lightweight and does not make the device run slow, unlike many other skins used by other manufacturers. What’s best about this is that it will provide you complete control on personalization of the device without actually robing you of the true Android experience.
Supporting the impressive specs, the mobile’s performance is near perfect. While some might rue the fact that there is a non-removable battery and no external card slot, the internal memory and the battery life are good enough to compensate for these factors. Having a sleek and stylish design with a classy look as well as wonderful performance, this is a Smartphone that you must have in your pocket. You can buy it on Gearbest now just $179.9 right NOW!