Xiaomi Mi4 is an affordable configuration, which definitely attracts everyone’s attention these days
It has been a long time since Xiaomi Mi4 was brought to the market with a soft price at the first sight. We can revise all things about this phone in this article today, and of course, the main point today is selling the handset multi-nationally.
But first. let’s have a glance at Xiaomi Mi4’s specification:
- 5″ IPS 1080p capacitive touchscreen of 441ppi
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat with MIUI v.5, upgradable to MIUI v.6
- 2.5GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU; 3GB of RAM; Adreno 330 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 13MP camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 4K video capture, HDR video, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 8MP front-facing camera; 1080p video recording
- 16/64 GB of built-in memory
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone
- 3,080mAh battery
While the Xiaomi Mi 4i costs around $200 in India, it’s not that cheap at Uniqbe. The retailer is asking $240 for the smartphone, plus shipping – which can go up to around $50 – $60 (depending on where you live). All in all, you can buy the new Xiaomi handset for about $300 unlocked. But that’s still not a bad price, considering the features that the Mi 4i is offering.