Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is a flagship born to “fix” Zenfone 2
As we knew, Zenfone 2 is too famous now in the mid-range market all over the world, with many places retailing this handset. But maybe you have no idea about one monster coming from a Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi and today , we will show you the strongest flagship of this maker, it is Xiaomi Mi Note Pro.
All images of Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
This is quite strange that we introduce you about Mi product, but this handset exactly affects to the market of Zenfone 2 if you concern.
First of all, here are all specifications of Xiaomi Mi Note Pro:
- The dimension : 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm, weight : 161 g.
- The screen IPS LCD 5.7 inches 1440 x 2560 pixels (~515 ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- It is equipped with Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, which has a clock speed of 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 and 2 GHz Cortex-A57.
- GPU Adreno 430.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- Rear Camera 13 MP 4128 x 3096 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
- Front camera is 4 MP, 1080p (1/3” sensor size, 2µm pixel size).
- Furthermore, this smartphone also has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3090 mAh battery.
- Xiaomi Mi Note Pro works on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop).
So, what is the danger Xiaomi Mi Note Pro creates to Zen 2 ? Look at the configuration and you will find out what we mean. Mi phone has the screen with the resolution of 2K (with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection ), meanwhile our Zenfone 2 has Full HD screen for the best. The most attractive feature of Zenfone 2 is 4GB of RAM, and Mi Note Pro is the second one in the world owning it.
The great specs under the hood
On the other hand, frankly speaking, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has more impressive design than Zenfone 2 with double 2.5D glass both sides and it looks more smooth and vivider outside. The thickness of the phone is a much concerned criteria, when Zen 2 is more 1cm and Note Pro is just 7mm. So the hands-on feeling is much more comfortable and more valuable.
Just thick of 7mm
Further more, the chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 is much faster and stronger than Z3580 of Zenfone 2, but there are some problems for the core inside of Mi Note that the overheating is warning the manufacturer, so Zenfan don’t need to be worried too much.
One picture taken by Mi Note Pro at night
Last but not least. the price of those phones has some differences. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is worth $450 for each unit and Zenfone 2 just costs $300, that is the reason why Asus representative has more advantages when its specs is not as impressive as Mi Note. Anyway, anytime and anywhere, we still have the flagship coming to our life and of course, we always have choices.