Xiaomi Mi 4i has appeared officially today
The newest flagship coming from Xiaomi, a huge product maker from China, has totally made us pretty impressive. The producer has come to TOP 5 manufacturers biggest in the world and they are becoming the number one in Chinese market. So let’s take a look at Xiaomi Mi 4i‘s configuration.
- MIUI 6 running on top of Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5-inch Sharp/JDI fully laminated display with 1080 x 1920-pixel (Full HD) resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (2nd generation) octa-core chip
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage
- polycarbonate wrap-around body
- 12% thinner, 13% lighter than Xiaomi Mi 4
- available in black, white, red, cyan, pink
- 13-megapixel main camera (Sony/Samsung sensors used) with f/2.0 lens and dual-tone flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/1.8 lens
- 3120 mah battery, 38% larger than other flagships of the same size
Xiaomi Mi 4i is introduced in India today and it creates a stir in the market because the price of it is very shocking and makes us stunning. Xiaomi Mi 4 look-alike that comes with a plastic wraparound body (similar to that of the iPhone 5c) available in an array of bold, vivid colors.
Now, let’s put your focus on series images of Xiaomi Mi 4i: