MediaTek Helio is our family of premium mobile processors which utilize leading heterogeneous computing technology. We deliver superior performance along with the most sophisticated multimedia features ever created on the market. At present, we have some devices that were equipped with the kind of chip, to name but a few, xiaomi Redmi note 3, Xiaomi redmi note 2, Meizu metal. With all information of those ones, you can visit Gearbest.com to gain a deeper inside them and may be find out the price for each sort. Now, first of all, let me introduce you a little bit about them.
Here are some available specs of Helio X10 chipset:
- Full 64-bit octa-core CPU with clock speeds up to 2.2GHz
- MediaTek CorePilot™ 2.0 technology for Helio X10
- High-performance dual-channel 933MHz LPDDR3 memory
Integrated 4G LTE
- Rel. 9, Cat. 4 LTE, with up to 150Mbit/s download and 50Mbit/s upload speeds
- Video recording at 480 frames per second with 1/16th speed slow-motion playback
- 120Hz smartphone display support
- H.265 Ultra HD 4K2K video encoding at 30 fps
Furthermore, from displays on the cutting-edge of clarity, to image capturing and sharing in unprecedented ways, Helio X10-powered multimedia technology is putting professional-grade solutions in the hands of Everyday Geniuses.
- 120Hz FHD display technology
- Industry-leading picture quality technology (color/sharpness/contrast)
- Super Slow-Motion
As you can see, with new strength, this kind of chip really costs a treasure. Firstly, due to its low cost price, the manufacturers all want to use it to cut down the manufacturing cost. Secondly, it lowers the amount of heat produced every moment, which contributes to the enhance and efficiency of CPU performance. That’s the reason why Helio X10 attends on three new phones that I have mentioned in conjunction with the cheap price for each.
On Gearbest, currently, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is being sold at $209.79 and you can hold it now by following the link below.
Similarly, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Meizu Metal are being sold at $169.69 and $215 in turn, with the support of Helio X10, they’re really worth buying at all cost.